Large Equity Release
Specialists in LARGE mortgage loans for high net worth clients with no upfront broker fees
A Lifetime Mortgage is a form of Equity Release which is available to clients aged 55 and over.
It is a way of releasing capital from a property without the need to make monthly mortgage payments to the lender. This could be for a variety of reasons such as :
- home improvements
- adapting a home (for example in the event of a disability)
- Paying for ‘At Home’ care
- to repay an existing standard mortgage and/or other debts
- to gift a sum of money to a family member
- to supplement your standard of living
The loan is not repaid until either :
- you sell the property during your lifetime (although it can be moved to a new property)
- you die
- you move into long-term care
The size of the loan is normally dictated by the value of the property and the client’s age, not their income. Whilst many Lifetime Mortgages are relatively small compared to standard residential mortgages, we arrange many large Lifetime Mortgages on high value properties.
The lenders that we recommend adhere to the standards set out by the Equity Release Council. This ensures that the product is safe and reliable for our clients and provides certain guarantees.
Please contact us for more information on 01277 369 711.